Tiếng Anh lớp 11 được xem như một nấc thang quan trọng trong quá trình tiếp thu kiến thức tiếng Anh ở 3 năm trung học phổ thông. Vì thế, nắm chắc ngữ pháp tiếng Anh lớp 11 là việc vô cùng quan trọng và cần thiết. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ đem đến cho bạn một số dạng đề ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 để bạn có thể ôn luyện và củng cố vững chắc kiến thức của mình.
I. Tóm tắt kiến thức tiếng Anh lớp 11
Ngữ pháp lớp 11 vẫn sẽ tập trung ôn lại một số kiến thức đã được làm quen từ những lớp dưới để áp dụng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11, bao gồm:
- Các thì trong tiếng Anh: Hiện tại đơn, Hiện tại tiếp diễn, Hiện tại hoàn thành, Quá khứ đơn, Quá khứ tiếp diễn, Quá khứ hoàn thành, Tương lai đơn, Tương lai tiếp diễn, Tương lai hoàn thành.
- Câu bị động
- Câu điều kiện
Ngoài ra, ngữ pháp lớp 11 cũng xuất hiện một số cấu trúc câu mới cần lưu ý:
- Câu hỏi đuôi: là một dạng câu hỏi ngắn đứng cuối câu, ngăn cách với câu trước đó bởi dấu phẩy. Câu hỏi đuôi gồm một trợ động từ tương ứng với thì được dùng trong câu trước dấu phẩy và một đại từ nhân xưng tương ứng với chủ ngữ của câu đó. Nếu câu nói trước dấu phẩy là câu khẳng định thì câu hỏi đuôi phải ở thể phủ định và ngược lại.
Ex: She is tall, isn’t she?
- Câu chẻ: dùng để nhấn mạnh một phần của thông tin, một sự việc hay đối tượng nào đó.
It is/ was + chủ ngữ/ tân ngữ/ trạng ngữ + that + mệnh đề quan hệ…
(Tùy thuộc vào việc thành phần nào của câu được nhấn mạnh sẽ sử dụng các đại từ và trạng từ quan hệ tương ứng: who, whom hoặc that)
- Liên từ: là những từ dùng để nối hai phần, hai mệnh đề trong một câu, giúp chúng liên kết chặt chẽ với nhau hơn: and, but, or, so, whereas, besides, both… and, not only… but also, either… or, neither… nor.
II. Một số dạng đề ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 11
I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest
- A. walked B. entertained C. reached D. looked
- A. invited B. attended C. celebrated D. displayed
- A. tombs B. lamps C. brakes D. invites
- A. promises B. misses C. surprises D. goes
- A. survival B. life C. scientist D. automobile
- A. satisfaction B. facsimile C. punctuality D. spacious
- A. lays B. says C. stays D. plays
- A. markedly B. allegedly C. needed D. walked
- A. started B. looked C. decided D. coincided
- A. chemistry B. children C. school D. character
II. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest
- A. sneaky B. floppy C. icing D. embrace
- A. loyalty B. constancy C. acquaintance D. confidence
- A. gossip B. interest C. between D. friendship
- A. unselfish B. sympathy C. quality D. principle
- A. mutual B. advantage C. possible D. generous
- A. helpful B. sincere C. pleasant D. earning
- A. floppy B. idol C. cotton D. decide
- A. extremely B. excited C. personal D. imagine
- A. birthday B. reply C. schoolbag D. money
- A. celebrate B. together C. family D. special
III. Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences
- The teacher made them ………… silent.
A. to keep B. keeping C. keep D. kept
2. Mr. John thanked me ………… helping him with the homework.
A. to B. for C. of D. on
3. Population growth rate ………… in recent years.
A. has fallen B. had fallen C. have fallen D. fell
4. Let your name ………… in the sheet of paper.
A. write B. be written C. written D. to write
5. My handbag was stolen ………… we were playing tennis.
A. before B. while C. after D. during
6. If I had enough money, I ………… a good dictionary.
A. would buy B. would have bought C. will buy D. will have bought
7. We don’t mind ………… photographs of your wedding party.
A. to take B. take C. taking D. took
8. Nick didn’t expect ………… to Caroline’s party.
A. to invite B. to be invited C. inviting D. being invited
9. The bank manager was the second person ………… by the robbers.
A. to be killed B. who killed C. killing D. kills
10. It was Tom ………… to help us.
A. comes B. that comes C. to come D. who came
11. It was at 8.00 am ………… the meeting started.
A. when B. which C. that D. who
12. It is my younger brother ………… I usually scold because of his laziness.
A. whom B. who C. which D. when
13. Mr. Pike ………… the most famous archaeologist in our city.
A. says to be B. is said to be C. is said that D. said to be
14. There has not been a great response to the sale, …………?
A. does there B. hasn’t there C. has there D. hasn’t it
15. No one knows this answer, …………?
A. does he B. doesn’t he C. do they D. don’t they
IV. Read the passage below and choose one correct answer for each question
Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behaviour between two or more humans. This article focuses on the notion specific to interpersonal relationships. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem and affection. Friends will welcome each other’s company and exhibit loyalty towards each other. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behaviour, such as exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviours.
Yet, for many, friendship is nothing more than the trust that someone or something will not harm them. Value that is found in friendships is often the result of a friend demonstrating on a consistent basis: the tendency to desire what is best for the other, sympathy and empathy, honesty, perhaps in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth, especially in terms of pointing out the perceived faults of one’s counterpart mutual understanding.
In a comparison of personal relationships, friendship is considered to be closer than association, although there is a range of degrees of intimacy in both friendships and associations. The study of friendship is included in sociology, anthropology, philosophy and zoology. Various theories of friendship have been proposed, among which are social psychology, social exchange theory, equity theory, relational dialectics and attachment styles.
1.What term is used to denote co-operative and supportive behaviour between people?
A. Anthropology B. Psychology C. Sociology D. Friendship
2. Which sentence is NOT true according to the 1st paragraph?
A. They often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviours.
B. They will welcome each other’s company and express loyalty towards each other.
C. They seldom desire the best for their friends.
D. Friends often engage in mutually helping behaviour.
3.What is closer, friendship or association?
A. Association is considered to be closer than friendship.
B. Association is considered to be as close as friendship.
C. Both friendship and association are close.
D. Friendship is considered to be closer than association.
4. What fields of study are about friendship?
A. The tendency to desire what is best for the other, sympathy, empathy and honesty.
B. Social psychology, social exchange theory, equity theory.
C. Sociology, anthropology, philosophy and zoology.
D. Mutual knowledge, esteem and affection.
5. What kind of things will friends share?
A. Degrees of intimacy B. Various theories of friendship
C. Enjoyable activities D. The tendency to desire what is best for the other
V. Supply the correct tense
- He is expected (arrive)…………………. in a few days.
- I am looking forward (see)…………………. you.
- It is no use (wait)…………………. him.
- Don’t forget (lock)…………………. the door before (go)…………………. to bed.
- After (walk)…………………. three hours we stopped (rest)…………………. and let the others (catch)…………………. up with us.
- Before the prime Minister leaves New York, he (have)…………………. several talks.
- We had just got out of car when it (begin)…………………. to set fire.
- As soon as he (get)…………………. a certificate in English, he will apply for a job.
- He was told that he (be)…………………. knocked out in the first round.
- My girls friend arrived after I (wait)…………………. for her about half an hour.
- By the end of this year, Tom (study)…………………. English for three years.
- Yesterday morning I got up and looked out of the window. The sun was shining but the ground was very wet. It (rain)…………………. .
- Almost everyone (leave)…………………. for home by the time we arrived.
- Hurry! The train (come)…………………. . I don’t want to miss it.
- Monica (stay)…………………. with her sister at the moment until she finds a flat.
VI. Read the following passage and choose the best option for each blank
More and more young people are (1)______ voluntary work abroad. The wild variety of jobs and destinations available is making it an increasingly attractive option for those who have just left school and have a year free before university. Many choose to spend these twelve months working in poor countries. There they will earn little (2)______ no money. But they will be doing something useful and enjoying the experience. The work may (3)______ of helping the local communities, for example by helping to build new road or provide water supplies to isolated rural villages. Other projects may concentrate more on conservation or environmental protection. (4)______ kind of job it is, it is certain to be (5)______ and worthwhile, and an experience that will never be forgotten.
- A. doing B. making C. taking D. getting
- A. with B. but C. or D. and
- A. consist B. include C. contain D. involve
- A. Any B. What C. However D. Whatever
- A. challenging B. dangerous C. difficult D. attracted
VII. There is a mistake in the four underlined parts of each sentence. Find the mistake (A, B, C or D)
- To be a true sport man, each athlete has to play with fairness and cheerful whether he wins or loses.
A B C D
- We saw many soldiers and tanks which were moving to the front.
A B C D
3. It was London that I first met my girlfriend.
A B C D
4. My brother has always dreamed to be a famous film star.
A B C D
5. The thief admitted to steal Mrs. Brown’s car.
A B C
6. Mr. Smith looked forward for meeting their children soon.
A B C D
7. Protecting the environment is the duty of people live anywhere in the world.
A B C D
8. After their children had grown up, they decided moving to HCM city.
A B C D
9. The rain prevented us for climbing to the top of the mountain.
A B C D
10. After he arrived at the station, the train had left.
A B C D
VIII. Choose the sentence that has the same meaning with the original one
- The students are happy. They won the poetry contest.
A. The students won the poetry contest are happy.
B. The students which won the poetry contest are happy.
C. The students who won the poetry contest are happy.
D. The students who won the poetry contest they are happy.
2. We cut down many forests. The earth becomes hot.
A. The more we cut down forests, the earth becomes hotter.
B. The more forests we cut down, the hotter the earth becomes.
C. The more we cut down forests, the hotter the earth becomes.
D. The more forests we cut down, the earth becomes hotter.
3. Ken doesn’t smoke and I don’t either.
A. Ken doesn’t smoke and neither do I.
B. Ken doesn’t smoke and nor do I.
C. A&B are correct.
D. Neither A nor B is correct.
4. “It was nice of you to invite me to the dinner. Thank you.”, Mrs. White said to Peter.
A. Mrs. White thanked you for inviting her to Peter’s party.
B. Mrs. White thanked Peter for inviting her to the party.
C. Mrs. White said that it was nice of Peter to invite her to the dinner.
D. Mrs. White thanked Peter for being nice of him to invite her to the dinner.
5. Tom failed the exam because he didn’t study hard.
A. If Tom had studied hard, he wouldn’t have failed the exam.
B. If Tom didn’t failed the exam, he would study hard.
C. If Tom hadn’t failed the exam, he would have studied hard.
D. If Tom studied hard, he wouldn’t fail the exam.
IX. Choose the word with the same meaning as the underlined part
- I would like to take part in the competitions like these.
A. contests B. rivals C. participation D. races
2. We should take care of war invalids and family of martyrs.
A. look after B. look for C. look into D. look at
3. Landslides have cut off many villages in remote areas.
A. suburb B. central C. faraway D. natural
4. A bank has promised a donation of $24 million toward the disaster fund.
A. connection B. addition C. contribution D. provision
5. The population of the world has been increasing faster and faster.
A. extending B. prolonging C. inflating D. developing
Hi vọng bài viết trên sẽ là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích giúp bạn làm quen với một số dạng bài cũng như củng cố vững chắc kiến thức của mình. Chúc bạn học tốt!
Đáp án chi tiết bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11
I. 1-B 2-D 3-A 4-D 5-D 6-C 7-B 8-D 9-B 10-B
II. 1-D 2-C 3-C 4-A 5-B 6-B 7-D 8-C 9-B 10-B
III. 1-C 2-B 3-A 4-B 5-B 6-B 7-C 8-B
9-A 10-D 11-C 12-A 13-B 14-C 15-C
IV. 1-D 2-C 3-D 4-C 5-C
V. 1. to arrive 9. had been
2. to seeing 10. had been waiting
3. waiting 11. will have studied
4. to lock – going 12. had rained
5. walking – to rest – catch 13. had left
6. will have had 14. is coming
7. began 15. is staying
VI. 1-A 2-C 3-A 4-D 5-A
VII. 1. C → cheerfulness 6. B → to
2. B → that 7. C → living
3. A → was in 8. C → to move
4. B → being 9. B → from
5. B → having stolen 10. A → Before
VIII. 1-C 2-B 3-C 4-B 5-A
IX. 1-D 2-A 3-A 4-C 5-A
- Bài tập & kiến thức Tiếng anh lớp 2 [Có đáp án chi tiết]
- Bài tập & kiến thức Tiếng Anh lớp 10 [CÓ ĐÁP ÁN CHI TIẾT]
- Bài tập & kiến thức tiếng Anh lớp 7 [CÓ ĐÁP ÁN CHI TIẾT]
These exercises are very good